TEN things you want to say to TEN different people.
1. I miss you. I miss our past, our love, our old times. I got over you, with no real answers. And I'm glad we are friends now and I can write to you while you're away. Can't wait for you to be home, so we can reminisce some more.
2. I love you, but I don't know.. I really don't anymore.
3.WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN CONFUSING?! I mean, forreal. Grow a pair. Please. Just. Do. It. already.
4. I miss you more than anyone. I can't believe you've been gone for over three years. It's almost your birthday, my heart breaks every day that you're not around. Crushes me inside, while I smile on the outside.
5. You are an amazing writer! OhmaiGod, I love to read your book, and I'm so happy that I was one of the few that you let read the updated version
6. What is your plan for me? Where are you leading me? Why this way? Why that way? Up, down, left, right? Figure it out.
7. You're like the big sister I always wanted, but didn't end up with. You're a great coworker and a fantastic friend. I'm definitely jealous of justttt about everything you are capable of; and i know we always have each other's back.
8. My favorite Aunt, I love you. Plain as that. You're always there for me, and you understand me.
9. I don't like you. You're rude, bigoted, egotistical, and just a plain, flat out asshole
10. Get your shit together, mate.
NINE things about yourself:
1. I am more confused now than i ever have been
2. I have athazagoraphobia
3. I haven't had the time to read a book for fun in the last year
4. I'm catholic (bottoms up!)
5. I am on Pinterest and Twitter entirely way too much
6. I am at University to study ASL
7. I prefer Deaf people over hearing people
8. I work at UPS
9. Family is everything
EIGHT ways to win your heart:
1. be funny
2. don't lie to me
3. Be there for me
4. Love me
5. Honesty is key
6. Be yourself
7. Tell me things you wouldn't tell anyone else
8. Must have southern values
SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot:
1. The future
2. Work- as in, crap- when am I supposed to come in ?!
4. My beautiful niece and nephews
5. My Deaf Events
7. My family
SIX things you couldn't live without:
1. My support system
4. my family
5. my doggies
6. My best friend
FIVE turn offs:
1. thinking you're always right
2. inability to listen to reason
4. I'm better then you attitude
FOUR turn ons:
THREE smileys that describe your life:
TWO things you want to do before you die:
1. Figure out where my path leads
2. Go to Germany
1. I confess that in all honesty, I'm a nineteen year old with a lot of options in my life, and that sometimes terrifies me. But I know I have a support system that will always keep me grounded and I know that they're there for me. No mistake I make will ever be too much for them to not understand. I am confused, young, sometimes immature. But I am supporting myself on my job and putting myself through school, so I am proud of where I am today